Tuesday 19 July 2016

INTRODUCTION


Hi! I'm a fanatic of mind games or anything that involves competitive skills in counting or logical deduction and it's a huge part of my being. I've been playing numerous card games, stepping up the type and complexity level of the game in the last few years.

Having started from the ordinary Bluff and Classic Hearts, I've moved on to more advanced games like Spades and Poker to Trix, Estimation, Hand, etc. None of these games ever caught my interest like the Complex/Partner version of Trix. I can safely say I had been addicted to it so much that people gave me a permanent nickname "Trix".

I have searched online for a long amount of time to learn more about this game, and playing tips and tricks, and also to play it on sites, apps, etc. and till date I've only found one proper place you can get the real experience to learn and enjoy this brilliant invention. 


You can visit Jawaker (click link) to play it and other interesting card games to satisfy you for a lifetime. Nowhere on the internet have I found a website or a video that explains this game in full, and teaches how to play it like an expert so it's about time I step up and share this with you.

I call it brilliant because in no other game will you see the mathematics align and make sense so perfectly, it makes one feel magical (if you actually count all the little details to compare the numbers). There was a phase where I played it daily for more than half of the time I was awake. There's big reason this game is the most popular smart card game of tricks.


I've mastered this game (arrogance aside) including its counting methods and all the little tips to follow during play, and adding your power of short-term memory to it, you can also play it like a professional and share my love for it. This is a written guide with complete introduction, tutorial and tips to playing one of the most popular card games in the world - Trix Complex (Partner).




No comments:

Post a Comment